this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

post-humpday extravaganza

Well, the first week after reading week is wrapping up and I have found a new addiction. Nestea Raspberry Iced Tea. Wow, what a refreshing beverage. I've had three bottles in two days. I guess it's kind of like Ryan's cold green tea stuff addiction. I happened to pick it up one day because Cram Dunk didn't have chocolate milk. Boy was I glad I didn't get the choco milk, because the Nestea is way better (besides, chocolate milk doesn't really sit well in my stomach, but it tastes oooh so good). Now I know why people ask if we have flavoured iced teas at work.

My sister has also recently secured a job in Toronto with HBC. She's moving there in June or something, leaving me the only child left in the house. That leaves the Civic with me too, so there will be no new car in the Tse hizzouse. What ever, I'll fix up some rust spots, give it a nice tune up, buy it some new shoes and it'll be sexier than ever.

I played some team handball today. What a very fun sport. I haven't played intensely since elementary when I played some mini handball! Those were good times. I remember that I didn't really have any sports wear (you never change for gym class in elementary!), so I wore jean shorts to play. Playing sports in jean shorts!

I also noticed my mad hair while I was running around during handball. It's too long and getting in my eyes. I don't really like how it looks either, but I thought I would give longer hair a try. You can always cut your hair, but you can't always have longer hair! The hair appointment is in and the hair will be coming off shortly.

The weather is getting warm and sunny. I love it, but I don't love walking on the rocks left over after the ice has melted. I seriously have six rocks in each shoe every time I walk between classes. I walk at quite the pace too, so I whip up a rooster tail of muddy water when I go through puddles. I need some shoe mud flaps to keep my pants clean and dry.

Whoa, my sister is watching ET and I just found out that Charlie Sheen and Emilio Estevez are brothers. That's crazy.

EDIT: I forgot to add this in my post for the day.
I was on the radio today too! I phoned in for some 96X contest for a steak dinner for nine. It was about where the first recorded hockey game took place 130 years ago. Okay, make a guess... I was in the car with my sister and my first guess was Montreal, but I really didn't know. She said it would be a really old city like Quebec City. I got through and guessed Quebec City and Tim Reese said that I was close and I should call again. Damn! It was Montreal. I didn't get the steak meal for nine, but I was on the radio, super cool.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:13 PM, March 03, 2005, Blogger jarthurs said…

    welcome to the world of flavoured Iced Teas. You can never go back to what you were before. The peach one is also a treat.

    I just worked a Long Street shift. That was a treat too. Sales = 225
    soooooooo busy
    Its a cool store, but I am partial to the Mud

     

Post a Comment

<< Home