this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Sunday, February 20, 2005

(c or k)onstantine

I just came back from watching Constantine. The new blockbuster starring Keanu. I was supposed to see Hitch, but that was mad full, so we went to the Constantine theatre. I knew the theatre would be full, but I had to park sooo far this time. What's the verdict? I thoroughly enjoyed this two hour movie. Now, I haven't read the comics, so I can't judge how loyal the movie is. For a movie that was about good and evil, god vs. satan, heaven and hell, it was not a "Passion of the Christ." It didn't preach or anything, and there were even a few funny parts in it. Go watch it. Invite me to watch it with you (because I will, apparently there is a scene after the credits that [that I missed]).

On another note, I was severely surprised today when I got gas. I was inside to pay at the Petro Canada and I was greeted by a beautiful cashier. She definitely looked like she didn't belong working at a gas station, and I am definitely going to be getting gas more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home