this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Saturday, January 29, 2005

dance dance (non)revolution

Tonight, I confirmed my dislike for modern dance. I went to the Orchesis Dance Motif 2005. Before, I thought that modern dance was gay. Now I know that modern dance is gay. The dancers must have talent to do those dances, but they are just not visually appealing to my eye. I'm no Simon Cowell of the dance judging world, so who the hell cares right? I do, because I wasted $12. We were supposed to take notes for our DANCE 200 class, but it was pitch black in the Myer Horowitz, and since I'm not Vin Diesel, I couldn't see anything. We resorted to our cell phones for sources of light. I think I spent more time trying to figure out which dancers were hot than writing notes. I'm glad that's over with.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home