this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

and so it begins v.3.2.1.3

Today I had my first group meeting for my PAC 320 Group Project (I was suffering from post super-royale-bigmac syndrome the class that we were put together). We met at Scholars, and it's as good as any other group project meeting place. Apart from getting horrible service from this smoker waitress, it was a sweet meeting. I am in a good group, thank Allah.

On another note, I'm in love with gymnasts. I know this goes against my tall girl preference, but gymnasts are hot. I'm going to be a gymnast when I grow up. Right now, the parallel bars is my best event I think, even though I can't do much! My abs are tired. Time for dinner (this was a post because I haven't posted in a long time).

My sister said I was gay because I started singing with Celine Dion on the Air Canada commercial. Come on now, lots of straight people like Celine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home