this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Saturday, March 19, 2005

savage

Yesterday, Janice called me a savage based on my eating habits. I am actually pretty savage when it comes to eating.

I woke up and my dad made me a steak for my brunch before school. Steak for breakfast? That's pretty savage.

Then I was at school and I was perusing some vendors in the ED basement and I found a Kit Kat just sitting there! Sweetness! I picked it up, turned, and saw this suspicious guy sitting in a corner who looked like he was dressed for a blizzard (I couldn't even see his face!). The package was sealed, so I ate it.

Then I got to work and I was hungry. I had a day of squash, modern dancing, and gymnastics with only a steak and a Kit Kat fueling me! Come on, a man's gotta eat. Nikki was finished with her modified Chicken Parmagiano Pasta, so I asked if I could have it. I can't let food go to waste now, can I? No.

Maybe I'm just scavenging so that I have money for my iBook and my trip. I should start a foundation. The Feed Ed Foundation, and I'll give out wristbands for people who support me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home