this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

snl

I haven't actually watched an episode of SNL in so long. This absence of funny made me make an SNL compilation disc (it's a VCD). I tried to remember some of the funnier skits, and mind you it was only one CD so I couldn't fit that much in. I included:
  • Justin Timberlake in Punk'd
  • Mike Myers in Phillip the hyper-hypo kid
  • 2 episodes of Chris Kattan as Mr. Peepers
  • Will Ferrell as Robert Goulet singing hip hop
  • Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken in behind the music with the Blue Oyster Cult (more cowbell!)
  • Justin Timberlake in the Omeletteville skit
  • Toby Maguire in the "simmer down" skit
  • Matt Damon in the Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears dance-off
  • Justin Timberlake in the Barry Gibb talk show
  • Will Ferrell in Celebrity Jeopardy
I dunno if that's all of them, but they are all so funny. I might make another one if I can find more, so please, tell me what your favourite skits are!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger Manik said…

    I want to borrow. thats not a request its an order!

    As for suggestions, hmmm....when lindsay lohan did her first show, that was pretty funny. There was this one skit with rachel dratch as debbie the downer and everyone was messing up their lines and laughing, it was pretty funny.

    Oh oh!! And there was this one a few years ago, I think I told you about it before, but it was a bunch of them doing this christmas song, and horatio sanz was singing and it was like "I dont care what your daddy says, christmas is on its way-hey. I dont care if you think its a lie, christmas is here to stay-hey" that was hilarious. Chris Kattan was playing keyboard and tracy morgan had a tamborine...it was awesome. If you could find that one, that woulld be a gooder.

     
  • At 10:36 PM, November 30, 2005, Blogger ames said…

    Any of the Celebrity Jeopardies.

     
  • At 8:42 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger Swedish Sensation said…

    You've got to find "Schmitts Gay" with Chris Farley and Adam Sandler. Also, there Massive Headwound Harry...thats a good one from the early 90's.

     
  • At 10:48 PM, December 01, 2005, Blogger ed said…

    Manik, got all the ones you were talking about. Chris Kattan is so funny in the singing one, and all the Lindsay Lohan ones are actually really good.


    Schmitts Gay Beer is found. Can't find the other one though, I'll still look.

    I also got all the Donatella Versace ones, so good.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, December 20, 2005, Blogger Josh said…

    wasn't their one where Lohan mocked Harry Potter? gold.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home