this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Monday, November 07, 2005

oh, baby

Today after our volleyball game (quarter finals, we won), I was chilling with Jenkins' little baby. Well, he's actually pretty big, but he's only about two months old. Just playing around, he was super cool. It was fun watching him look around with his huge eyes and letting him grasp on to my finger. He also let some farts rip on my lap. I don't think I've had anyone fart on my lap before.

That got me thinking, babies aren't that bad! I know it's more than just playing around, but just holding the little guy was a treat. I'm in no way saying I'm ready to be a father right now either, because I clearly am still a kid. It's just that most younger people will be all like tough and be all "fuck, I hate babies." People have told me that I'm pretty good with kids and that I'd be a good teacher/father. There you go, there may be some truth in that. I've gotta have a steady stream of babies to play with, because they get old you know. Until next time, keep your baby-makers intact.


*Note: I want tall children, so only tall bitches need apply.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:23 PM, November 07, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    Best disclaimer ever.

    Furthermore, babies good until they start talking. Then you should be able to trade up for new ones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home