this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Monday, November 28, 2005

the man is holding me down

I have some sweet ideas for some videos I want to make. Stuff like from this site: Annieisms, is it? (this girl has some sweet vids, I recommend them). I could borrow my cousins' camera, but I wouldn't be able to edit it on my computer! One more reason put out there to show that I need a new computer. Have you seen Apple's Aperture? Photoshop by Apple, cool nonetheless (one word?)


*Proceeding to cry you a river.*

2 Comments:

  • At 12:58 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    Aperature isn't actually like Photoshop. Aperature has really rudimentary photo editing tools; basically the same ones as iPhoto but a bit more powerful. Aperature actually has a one-click export to PS to edit and then it automatically brings back the newly edited photo. Aperature is more of a layout/publishing program.

    That being said, it is really cool but you need a god machine to run it. Apparently it chugs on anything less than a dual/dual-core Powermac.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger Josh said…

    FOR ONCE I will comment on your blog. Eddie. What's up.

    Things here are alright... school is wrapping up, which is nice. I am basically waiting it out... exams are always a bore. But then i'll be back. come rock the bird with me. we'll get everyone back for a victory lap.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home