this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Friday, November 25, 2005

current affairs

I haven't blogged in a while, so I'm going to do a description on what I'm all about right now.

What's in my CD player:
Disc 1: Mariah Carey - #1s
Disc 2: blink-182 - The Mark, Tom, & Travis Show
Disc 3: Coldplay - X&Y
Disc 4: Beastie Boys - Anthology Disc 1
Disc 5: Metric - Live It Out

Last movie I watched at home: Sin City

Current favourite song on my iPod Shuffle: Running for Home - Matthew Good Band

Current favourite website: Rocketboom

Current ringtone: CTU ringtone from 24

Current wristband: White ONE.org wristband

Current favourite t-shirt: Pillow Fight

Current eBay feedback rating: 21

Current reason why I'm so awesome: is it because I'm dating Demi Moore? (yeah, you know it)

3 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, November 25, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    ONE campaign = completely unrealistic.

    Everything else is quite satisfactory.

    Save for Mariah Carey and Coldplay.

     
  • At 12:45 AM, November 26, 2005, Blogger diana said…

    did you buy a t-shirt from that website?

    ryan - coldplay is awesome. i will be seeing them for the 3rd time in march.

    running for home is one of the best matt good band songs, if not the best.

    you were suppose to burn me the beastie boys anthology. now i want metric too.

    demi and ashton are married. but nick and jessica broke up, so you can pretend-date her.

     
  • At 3:16 PM, November 26, 2005, Blogger ed said…

    To all you haters out there, Mariah Carey is one of the greatest vocalists of all time. 'nuff said.

    demi and ashton are married. but nick and jessica broke up, so you can pretend-date her.

    I was pretending to be JT pretending to be Kutch from SNL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home