this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

ebay strikes again


05-11-17_19-37
Originally uploaded by specialEd.

I found a super deal on a bike jacket on eBay (yes, it is the "B" that is capitalized). Looking at my recent bank account balance, I probably shouldn't be buying anything, but this was just too sweet of a deal. The helmet was needed for the bike course. Now I just have to find a sweet deal on a bike!


*Note: I am not wearing pants in that picture.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Annie said…

    i live in constant fear of overdrafting my bank account too. but oh, sweet eBay.

    thanks for the comments tip. i thought i already had it on. =/ haha.

     
  • At 1:52 PM, November 19, 2005, Blogger diana said…

    i can't believe you bought a bike jacket before you even have a bike! what did mom and dad say when they saw it?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home