this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

want you back for good

I got my car back today. I'm charging the battery again because it is mad fucked. I hope it never breaks down again.

In other news, the cashier girl/woman/I guess she's a young woman at Millwoods Honda has mad cleavage. It was seriously like gravity, no, more like a black hole, pulling my eyes down. Hey, I tried not to look, but do you really think she dresses like that not to be looked at? I dunno, maybe it just eases people after they pay for their rediculously priced repairs. Cleavage, the the natural relaxant.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:25 AM, November 16, 2005, Blogger diana said…

    i thought you were getting a new battery with dad's petro points?

    at least you were home when the car broke down. try being in cold lake when the radiator decides to stop working.

     
  • At 3:02 PM, November 16, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    Cleavage is opiate for male masses.

    But I agree about girls dressing provocatively for the attention.

    There was a girl last year in my POL S 220 class that was, I would say, quite slutty. Slutty to the point where she is so good looking she is gross. I'm not sure if that makes any sense. Anyways, one day before class I overheard her talking to her friends about how she is sick of being stared at by guys and all this BS. She gets into class, takes off her jack, TUBE TOP. For christ's sake! Why do you do it if you don't like the attention!? It was winter! Clearly you aren't wearing that for comfort's sake!

    Then my head exploded trying to comprehend her stupidity.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, November 16, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    PS- Glad to hear the General Mao is back in commission.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home