this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Sunday, November 06, 2005

j'aime le français

the French part in Poster of a Girl = hotness

Best Buy = -hotness

I went into Best Buy tonight to spend the remainder of my gift card from when I got my phone. I picked up the new(ish) Metric cd and decided to check out some DVDs to add to my collection. The 2 for $30 section had some sweet choices so I pondered for a bit. After serious consideration, I picked There's Something About Mary and Independence Day. Both of them were limited or special editions, wicked. I give the cashier my $2 Best Buy bucks and she says: "you know it's just $2 right? some people think it's $25." Of course I know it's only $2. She rings it in and shit is expensive. Damn, I thought it was 2 for $30? I guess they didn't update the computer. I said fuck it and I'll just get the cd, besides, I am poor and can't afford random DVDs (yes, my poorness is greater than my love of Will Smith movies). The total comes out to $10-eighty-something and my card has $10.05. Fuck, I'm at the debit or credit cashier. Purchase $0.78 OK? I better not be charged for some "you are a dumbass for using Interac for seventy-eight cents" charge because I had the cash, but I wasn't going to wait for another cashier. Best Buy - We'll frustrate the fuck out of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home