this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

the end of mini eggs?

I need to stock up on Mini Eggs, I can't live without them.

For the first time in a long time, I'm sick. It's not bad, but it sucks. I blame it on my decreased bus taking frequency. Trust me, public transit builds your immune system like no other.

Last night I went out for the first time in over two fortnights. Some might have considered it a very early high school reunion, but I would hardly call it that. A high school reunion usually means the majority of the high school attends, not just the jocks. What do I have against my friends? Nothing, but just don't call it a high school reunion.
We went to Wooly's, one of the better places on Whyte in my opinion. Two birthday's brought the big group together. There were four generations of Ainlay there I think. I was part of the third oldest generation. It was good to see some of those young ones out there, but at the same time I was wondering: "whoa, are you 18!?" Of course the girls of my generation were all over the oldest generation guys, but it's not their fault that they are irresistible (like Jessica Simpson). Oh no! I'm becoming one of those people who blame things on other people, rather than taking the responsibilty myself. I'm not one of those, so it's my responsibility to just try harder next time. I'll make sure to remember to bring my dancing shoes.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:11 AM, March 28, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    Mini Eggs are like crack. I have two monster bags of them. I think I should get more.

    You know what's sad? These four girls from my highschool are already planning a "Five Year Reunion." That is fucking sad. And of course it's the girls that you are mentally still stuck in highschool because their lives are pathetic wastes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home