this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Monday, January 17, 2005

you blog addicts

So I haven't posted in a long time, and I've been given some heat because of it. I really have nothing too important to write. I did get my glasses though, they are the Versace ones that I was looking at. Can wearing your glasses make you have to rely on them more? I dunno, but as a kid growing up, I wouldn't wear people's glasses because I thought my vision would go bad if I did. Any truth to it? Well, I don't wear them all the time (hopefully my vision won't get bad).

I've been reading up on selling photos too. The plan is to take pictures at high school and youth games and advertise to the parents about the pictures. Then they go online and order them from me. I just gotta set up a website now and figure out a way to take payments! This business has begun!

Now that wasn't a very good blog now was it? Don't force me to blog! It's gotta flow, just let it flow.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, January 17, 2005, Blogger Mr. 'Rabbit'son said…

    I didn't think it was a terrible entry at all... I am impressed with the links on the right... oh I forgot... I TAUGHT YOU HOW TO DO THAT... I have now reached the level of instruciton. Congrats on the glasses, and on staying firm while everyone was pressuring you to wear theirs... you did the bird proud. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home