this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Sunday, December 04, 2005

hey, she's hot

I'm Kirsten. That's not bad, she's the coolest former alcoholic on TV that I know. While I was doing the quiz, I was wondering who I'd want to be though. Hmmmmmmm. You do it and tell me who you are!

You scored as Kirsten. You are a perfectionist. Be weary of being too rigid and limiting your openness to varied experiences. Neat freaks are just as irrational as slobs. A half messy person is, in fact, the ideal. Optimal evolution (according to the research) is dependent on a sufficient amount of random variation and being overly regimented inhibits variation.

Kirsten

89%

Luke

78%

Jimmy

78%

Julie

67%

Sandy

61%

Oliver

45%

Seth

44%

Caleb

28%

Anna

28%

Summer

28%

Marissa

28%

Hailey

22%

Ryan

17%



What OC character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

11 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, December 04, 2005, Blogger Swedish Sensation said…

    I'm Sandy Cohen...next was Caleb.

     
  • At 9:46 PM, December 04, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    I think the fact that I don't watch and subsequently hate the OC makes the fact that I did this incredibly pathetic on my part.

    That being said. I was 73% someone named Jimmy and 70% the Jewi kid. Anti-semetism aside, that upsets me.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, December 05, 2005, Blogger diana said…

    ryan, you're the deadbeat father who went bankrupt because he stole his clients' money and was busted by the SEC. then he latched back onto his ex-wife, thinking she was inheriting a load of money from her dead husband, and then ran away when he found out she wasn't because he got the crap kicked out of him from some guy he owed money to. not the best character to be.

    i'm kirsten, like ed. next was julie. ick.

     
  • At 12:01 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Rosanna =) said…

    I was 89% Julie Cooper followed by a close second of 83% Summer!!! I'm the bitch that every loves to hate! hahahaha....nobody loves me, everybody hates me...I think I'll just go eat worms....is that how it goes?

     
  • At 3:20 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Manik said…

    im also a kirsten. Go Canada!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    Jesus Christ. Explanations like that make me know I'm justified in not watching this awful teenage melodrama.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger diana said…

    i think i really should have been julie too. i think i was lying to myself when i answered the tie-breaking question. put the answer i knew was the "right" answer, but probably should have picked the other.

     
  • At 10:22 PM, December 05, 2005, Blogger Rosanna =) said…

    Di, at least I answered honestly! So that makes me less of a Julie Cooper, right? hahaha...whatever, I don't care. I love OC!!!!

     
  • At 8:21 AM, December 07, 2005, Blogger Josh said…

    I am 94% Caleb. I sacrifice my integrity to achieve power, and I need to be careful not to end up sad, rich and alone.

    wtf, ed.

     
  • At 7:52 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger ed said…

    literally a LOL josh, LOL you mf!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, December 07, 2005, Blogger ed said…

    ANGEL!!!! i love your name, and the exclamation mark, it's great. welcome to my online world! next time i watch remember the titans (i do it about every two days) i'll invite you over.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home