this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Saturday, October 15, 2005

21 and invincible

Today is my birthday, but let's start the story with last night's activities.

The setting is Overtime, right after the hockey game. People have cleared out slightly and a table is available. I go talk to Cam and he sets us up with a tab of 30 Coronas. My, my, my, my Corona! mad drinking ensues. I did some drunken dancing, which is always fun.

This morning was a different story. I had to wake up at 7:45 am to drive my parents to the airport. Ahhhhhh, I was parched. The negative effects wore off pretty quickly as I had to ref some games at TVT. That was okay, but I really should have been working on my lab report. Whatever.

I'm home alone, I need to go make some hot dogs.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, October 15, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    Two things.

    First, you need to turn on word verification to stop asshats from spam-botting you.

    Second, last night ruled. But in retrospect, you, Simon, Ker [sic?], and I should have beat down those fuckers that were pissed at you for getting a few drops of beer on them. Simon was hilarious. He wanted to rumble so h-core. Happy birthday, biganig.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, October 15, 2005, Blogger Manik said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! EDDIE!!!!!!!! I really wish I could have come. Enjoy your 21st year! Or rather, 22nd year, since you actually just finished being alive for 21 years.....youre old. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home