this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

toto

I forgot to post something very important about Japan. They have ass washers on their toilets. On my last night there, I mustered up the courage to give it a try. There is a spray choice and a bidet choice (dunno what that is) and you can also control water pressure. It's smart too, it only lets you use it if it senses that you are sitting on it. No free demos here. I put it on the spray setting and expected a light cool mist to caress my booty. Instead, it was a pretty hot stream of sharp water! Yikes! Stop button please! Now you know what it's like. You don't have to walk in blind like me. I definitely recommend that you try it if you are in Japan. Unless, of course, you have a thing against enemas.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home