this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Friday, June 17, 2005

fini

I am officially done my spring class. I am sooooooo relieved, it was like I swallowed a scoop of Metamucil. Yum. I was the first done my final today, which isn't surprising because I'm usually in the top ten fastest people in a class to finish. I just don't understand the concept of staying more than you need to. Of course I go over questions I'm a little iffy about, but I won't redo the whole test and wait until the prof kicks me out. That's just not my style. I got 15/20 on the lab exam, which is very surprising because many people fail it and the average is in the 50% range. It's only a matter of time before I get my final grade. I can't wait.

Something more of my style is that I got some new shoes today. They are saaaaweeeet. Adidas/Goodyear race shoes. I gotta give some ups here though, Ryan got them first, but I picked a different colour. They are supposed to be driving shoes, I think. Perfect, because I need super sensitive pedal feel. Mine aren't the "Golden Bears" green and gold colour though, I have some grey and blue ones. I'm gonna be strolling in Hong Kong with these babies on. It's good that they don't have many cows walking around over there, because I'd hate to step in some cow shit with these on.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, June 27, 2005, Blogger jarthurs said…

    ED

    now that you dont work at the bird anymore, we are going to need more regular updates.
    how have you been?

    how's your new shoes?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home