this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Sunday, May 29, 2005

under where?

Today I went out and bought some new underwear. I don't go out shopping much, but it was a necessity. Home made crotchless underwear (as Ryan suggested) does not work with me. The thing is, underwear is expensive! I'm talking an average of $15-$20 a piece. I could get two polos for $20! Once again, they are a necessity. Anyways, back to the part where I don't like shopping; I don't like shopping for underwear more! Hey you cashier, why you looking at my underwears? I don't know, it's a complex I have. I got a sweet deal today though, I didn't care if the cashier saw my undies. There was 25% off at Sears and scratch and save! I got three pairs of underwear for 28 bucks. Now this ain't no Joanne (miss I get two dollar jackets) deal, but it was a good deal. Until my next underwear buying adventure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home