this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

work friends

An often overlooked byproduct of employment is obtaining work friends. My last shift is on Saturday night (come see me in the bar!), so I'm thinking about the loss of these work place friendships. As I sit here eating my Oreo ice cream, I can't help but smile when I think of the people I work with. Maybe that's the reason I keep going back to Whitemud. It's not like the old school crowd, but the new crowds are good in their own ways. I'll be sure to go back to visit over some Buzz wings and a pint of Red, but it won't be the same as seeing people week in and week out. I'm just hoping the crowd will be just as sweet, or sweeter, the next time I go back. I'll miss you all!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home