this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Friday, June 03, 2005

1/3

Today marked the end of the first third of my chemistry class. It's intense! I've had three naps over the week. I don't know why, but it is draining. The prof said that one class is like one week of material in the regular term. I am pretty sure I've done more work in this week than my whole year of chemistry during the school year. I've had one quiz and got 11 out of 14, which is good but I could've got better if I didn't make stupid mistakes. Midterm is on Wednesday! I'm excited, the new prof is really showing me wayyyy easier ways to think of problems.

On another note, I received my Nickent ironwoods today, so my golf set is complete. I hit them on the range today and they are saaaaaaweeet. My #2 ironwood hit it just past 200 yards, which is where I need it behind my 3 wood. My swing is feeling good, but I still need to work on an inside to outside swing path. I was hitting very well today, I could've shown of to the honey working the shop if she saw. Unfortunately school is taking up my well needed golf time, so the range will have to suffice for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home