this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Monday, January 03, 2005

Items I'm Watching (No Items)

Today, I got off work and logged on to my eBay account. I checked to see how my watched items were doing. My watch list was as high as 22 items at one time, and as of now there are zero items in my watch list. I am a recovering eBayoholic. Somebody take me out so I don't go into relapse!

In other news, I got a call from the girl I wish to be with (who shall remain nameless, and it's not Steph you bitches) today. Knowing how much I love the phone, I kinda was just sitting there for a few moments with nothing to say, but at the same time wanting to say something. The other day, I was just thinking what a big dummy I have been by not seeing/talking/drinking/sporting with her. I have been particularily lazy during this break though, especially with work starting again. It seems like I work, sleep, wake, prepare for work, and then work again. I've gotta ease this cycle before I get burned out again. Now back to the girl, I'm supposed to give her a shout sometime next week. I don't have to babysit the minis next week though, so I'll have some time during the days to go out. Dang, that means I have to skip out on watching Cocktail one day. Maybe I should setup a tune up session with bboy Scott so I can impress her on the dance floor. On your mark, ready set let's go; dance floor pro. I can't wait to get my new camera and lens and get my studio set up all working, so I can ask her for a portrait session! I'd definitely have her in my portfolio. Wow, if she's reading this, she probably know who she is, meh. Next time I'm going to write it in code, then you have to email me if you want the decoder.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, January 03, 2005, Blogger Manik said…

    all i can answer is, i beleive oc starts this thursday. I could be completely wrong though.

     
  • At 11:20 PM, January 03, 2005, Blogger ed said…

    You can borrow Cocktail anytime. No, it's no my Lindsay. My Lindsay is in Regina and we didn't swap numbers before the last day of our lab (I did give her my AAA batteries though because she ran out). I can't wait for the next episode of the O.C. either, how log has it been!?

     
  • At 1:55 PM, January 04, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    1) Lame
    2) It is a boy
    3) No one cares
    4) Especially to your parents.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home