this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Saturday, December 18, 2004

holly

Now I am done my exams!, but let me elaborate on a moment I had while studying. I was studying my chemisty, and in a moment of reflection I thought: "wow, I had a good lab partner this year." Her name was Holly. For one thing, Holly was a girl, for which I am grateful for. Secondly, she was funny and more importantly, responded to my humour. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not obsessing over her, just pointing out that she was great. Maybe I was hoping for a Ryan and Lindsay, O.C. style to happen, but whatever. Real life travels slower than O.C. speed. I was listening to the blink-182 cd while I was studying as well, and the song "Easy Target" basically says the name Holly a million times. I was kind of freaked out! Enough about my crushes, your turn.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home