this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

wedgie

I just got a new wedge today from Golf Town. A nice Cleveland 900 Form Forged Raw Tour Grind 54° (strong sand wedge). Just waiting for my 60° lob wedge now! I was chipping my Pro V1x (the number one ball in golf) around in my living room, man was it fun! It feels great so far, can't wait to use it on the course. Don't come crying to me if you break your TV though.

My irons have left Winnipeg, shouldn't be too long before they get to my door!

Ed, out.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, December 16, 2004, Blogger ed said…

    I got the RTG man, the Raw Tour Grind. It's unchromed and meant to rust. I totally didn't understand your wind thing, but my clubs are out for delivery as of 6 o'clock this morning. Shouldn't be long, shouldn't be long.

     
  • At 3:47 PM, December 16, 2004, Blogger Ryan said…

    Butterflies whisper things about chaos theory in my ear at night. Then a ladybug twitches and Jesus falls from heaven as a mortal and starts a new pilot for NBC about Jesus being a radical, carefree surfer dude in California. It doesn't last past the pilot. After that Jesus gets hooked on crystal meth and lives on the streets for the remainder of his life. Upon his passing the ladybug twitches again causing a rip in time spiraling the infinite vastness of our universe back through itself via a wormhole back to the exact instant this whole ordeal happened allowing Jesus to avoid the hole in the clouds and causing none of this to actually happen. See? It just happened! Did you notice?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home