this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Monday, December 13, 2004

my dream

While I was taking a shower, I came up with a dream life. It involves, first, winning the lottery. Not just some $2 million lottery, but at least a $10 million win. Then I would go get a membership at Red Tail Landing or some other super nice course and golf everyday. After entering small golf tournaments in the city and finding success, I would try to enter one of the smaller tours like the Canadian Tour or the Asian Tour. That would be so fun being a professional golfer. Even though the prize money isn't huge on these tours, it's the experience. After caddying the Telus Open, I could tell that the guys were having fun, even though some were living off credit. If I ever get good enough, I'll even try for the Nationwide Tour, then the PGA Tour! You say it's impossible? Nothing is impossible, especially if you have the money. That's why I have to win the lottery. If I could be a professional athlete in any sport, right now I'd have to choose golf. You see Jay Haas out there, who is over 50, play with the best of them. I want to be a professional golfer.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home