this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

tread softly because you tread on my dreams

Did I ever talk to you about the back part of my teeth hurting? Maybe when I was eating some Nerds? Well, I looked into my mouth the other day and it looks like a tooth is peeking out from my gum behind my last molar! Woahhhhhh, when's the last time you birthed a tooth? So, I suspect that it's wisdom teeth troubles. I've been talking to former wisdom teeth holders, and they said the surgery wasn't that bad. It seems like all of my friends have had them taken out. Coincedentally, my sister and cousin are also having wisdom teeth births right now too! Too weird. There must be something in the air, maybe we're all allergic to Conservative governments. All you out there, if you have wisdom teeth stories, please leave me a comment!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Ryan said…

    Natural selection has graced me with no wisdom teeth.

    Gaze upon me in all my Darwinistic glory!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger jarthurs said…

    I had mine out and they had to put me right out and then go in and cut open my jaw and smash the teeth into peices and then pull it all out a little at a time, then i woke up and it felty like some had shit steel shavings in my mouth and my tongue felt like it was on the floor and swollen out of my mouth, i drooled and couldn't talk.

    Then to top off the joy, i ouked all day and couldnt eat for a week, can't use a straw to drink cuz you could start the bleeding again. couldn't do anythign cuz you can rip the stitches. i had a tomato seed sprout [ little poke out of the seed] in one of my gape-ing holes.

    it was hell.

    Get it done!

     
  • At 5:12 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger diana said…

    mom says we have lots of wisdom. i think she's right.

    now i have to find a dentist in toronto first, and then maybe a referral to a oral surgeon, depending on the method of extraction chosen. i'm not looking forward to looking like a chipmunk.

     
  • At 2:29 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Matt Lam said…

    Had mine taken out winter break of first year, was pretty much okay within a week (a bit longer to eat solid food, but meh)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home