this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

...and you know the night is always gonna be there anyway....

Here's a little weekend update.

Some days my vision is kind of off a little. Like when you look up after writing a two hour exam. This doesn't look good for me becoming a pilot.

I've decided to start learning how to play all the CCR songs, so that the previously said tribute band can be started.

Layla, by Eric Clapton is such a great song (especially the acoustic version).

I didn't listen to enough Christmas songs during Christmas, so sometimes I listen to Christmas music right now, even when it's not Christmas.

I have approximately 58 DVDs (no comparison to you, Matt, I know). I'm pretty proud of my collection. Come over anytime if you want to watch a movie, I love watching movies (spooning on the couch only allowed if I'm involved).

I'm going for a haircut tomorrow at 11 o'clock (I have a break from 10 to 12). I think it'll be the second time in my life that it will be cut by a non-Chinese person. The first was once in Vancouver. I'm pretty excited about it, I need a new style, I think.

This "new style" feeling may be from reading this book I got from Chapters. Queer Eye For The Straight Guy: The Fab 5's Guide to Looking Better, Cooking Better, Dressing Better, and Living Better. I know what you're thinking, who watches Queer Eye anymore? Well, I would if it was on TV. This is also the same reason it's on sale for $10! This is the sort of stuff girls read, but tailored to guys. Read it, and tszuj your life up.

Work is good, but I'm not making that much money. I guess working two days a week will do that. It's good enough to sustain me, but I won't be moving out anytime soon.

My favourite channels right now are TLC, the Discovery Channel, and Much More Music.

I've started taking some vitamins. I realize that I don't eat enough during school, so maybe a Centrum a day will help out a bit.

My sleep cycle has not recovered from the holidays yet. I need to start sleeping earlier.

I'm going on a hot date tomorrow. We're going skating.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home