this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Sunday, July 03, 2005

for sale

My Motorola V600 is up for sale. I just bought it here, but today I saw the phone I originally wanted. It's a really nice phone with a camera, Bluetooth, speaker phone and other things. You have to be on Rogers though because it uses a SIM card. If you're on Rogers and are in need of a new phone, please consider it. I will include the HS820 Bluetooth headset (I think it's Motorola's newest model, it has Bluetooth 1.2 compatibility) and you can have the package for $300. The phone alone is about $285. If you just want the phone, I'll give it up for $225 (or shout me an offer). Please help a brother out! If you know someone (who is on Rogers) that always complains about their phone, tell them I have one for sale!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home