this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Thursday, May 12, 2005

questions

Now that I have my future back on track, I feel like I can blog again. Here are a few things on my mind. The following blog may contain scenes of urination. View discretion is advised.

Do you know the feeling when you are holding in your pee? Have you ever held in your pee so vehemently that your pee-holding muscle cramped? I have. And many times. I'm often the last one still peeing after a movie, yet the first one to pee when I am out getting crunk. Why is that?

This one is a little more sciency. I'm fascinated by light (hence the photography) and I wonder what it would be like to shine a flashlight in a pitch black room that has no dust in the air. I don't think you would be able to see the light since it isn't reflecting off anything (like dust in a regular room). You would know the light is on, but you wouldn't be able to see it. Weird.

Enough with the questions. I went golfing for the first time this season and it was sweet. I shot a 98 and I'm happy with that. I only broke 100 a few times last year and starting with an under-100 effort is great. I played another nine holes with Lauren afterwards too. I didn't do as well there. I blame it on fatigue of my muscles and my brain. It was fun though. Golf is sweet.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home