this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

chemistry sucks

Remember last semester when I had a sweet lab partner, Holly? I do, and I wish she was my lab partner again. This semester, my lab partner is kind of slow. Good thing that a lot of the labs are individual. Today was the last lab and it was a partner one. I'm a titration expert, seriously. Deptuck taught me well. I did IB chem you fucks. My partner is ridiculous: not using the stopcock properly, not using a funnel to put stuff in the buret, over shooting by at least 1.00mL between trials, and taking the reading from "the middle of the meniscus." What!? Whatever, I let her do the titrations and take the readings so that they were at least consistent. Then, in the island beside mine is this stupid goth chick. She's all about the tattoo, eyebrow ring, and dyed black hair. She looks like Kane from the WWE. She has no lab etiquette either. First-years are dumbasses.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, April 06, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    Murder is the only solution.

    Position yourself in the shadows, whistle to get her attention to draw her in to the dark abyss, then circle around back and choke her out.

    I guess video games do make you violent.

    Meh.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, April 06, 2005, Blogger Manik said…

    what kind of crazy psycho takes the reading from the middle of the meniscus?? Is she retarded? thats like, chem 10, first day. And how is it even possible to overshoot by 1ml? I sympathize eddie. Incompetant lab partners are a menace.

     
  • At 2:00 AM, April 07, 2005, Blogger ed said…

    I'll hang from the roof and dual pistol, Boondock style.

    Ya Manik, I was looking at it and I said 8.05 mL and she goes: "no, that's 7.95 mL, you take the reading from the middle of the meniscus." I was gonna put her in her place, but whatever. This all doesn't matter too much in the big picture.

     
  • At 11:05 PM, April 09, 2005, Blogger Mr. 'Rabbit'son said…

    as a wise man once told me:

    "[Ed], you just gotta giver"

    Looking forward to the "many things"... just remember entries become the soul property of the site and its affiliates. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home