this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Thursday, December 02, 2004

the hot red head

Just watched The OC tonight.

*Breaking news, on CSI, Grissom was taking pictures of a car with a digital camera (looked like this, but black) and there was a shutter sound and a flash (which he didn't have).*

Back to The OC, it all ended happily, very predictable though!! Come on now. Too easy! Anyways, the red head, Lindsay (Cohen) is beautiful! Another reason to watch the show for, excellent.

Just got my flash in today too. Yesssssss, now all my eBay winnings have landed. Tripod and flash, now I just need some subjects to shoot. Now accepting model applications! I think I'm going to go to The Gateway photo meeting tomorrow now that all my shit is together. I might find some movie I want to watch again and ditch though.

I don't know though. After the volleyball banquet, I felt my photography drive again! A combination of seeing the Lifetouch photographer along with his assitant and people looking at my pictures made me want to take some pictures. This might sound weird, but I felt like I somehow related to the pro photographer. I, in no way, consider myself a pro, but maybe a younger version of the pro. I thought: "what do I do to be like this guy?" Not that I look up to a Lifetouch, school photographer, but it was a step up. Maybe that's how I think of it, what steps do I have to take to get to the top?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home