this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

blogger comments

Okay, who else is pissed off at how hard it is to comment on Blogger? First, you can't use the Tab button to move to the next box because it just goes to some random place when you push Tab. Seriously, when you type in your ID you push Tab and you type in your password right? Not for Blogger.

Next, the Google login. I have to type in my whole email address every time, that's a whole bunch of unnecessary keystrokes. Why couldn't I just keep my Blogger login ID?

After you've put in all that stuff and used the mouse to move from box-to-box, it still screws up!! I've had it happen so much lately where I type in a comment, go through word verification, login, and then it will come up all blank and say that I didn't write anything. That seriously pisses me off because sometimes I can't remember the whole comment I made and then I have to rewrite it in paraphrased form. AHHHHHH, frustrations.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, March 14, 2007, Blogger Rob and Lauren said…

    word. i wanted to keep blogger, but nooooooo had to go with google. stupid long email addresses with stupid long passwords.

    i don't have as much problems with blogger here on the mac, but whenever i'm trying to type my postal code to order something, i put it all in nice, press tab, and then it turns into 6-M-C! What does that mean?!?!?! Not my PC at all!

    Stupid internets.

     
  • At 11:51 AM, March 14, 2007, Blogger Ryan said…

    I don't have any of those problems in FireFox, Safari, or Camino.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, March 14, 2007, Blogger Josh said…

    when i have google maps open - a journalist must-have - whenever i log into blogger, it resets the map. Fuck.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, March 14, 2007, Blogger diana said…

    the mysterious function of the tab key pisses me off too. after leaving my first comment after switching my blogger account, it made me regret upgrading it in the first place.

    and the one thing i hate about typing out my whole email address is the @ and the _ because they're not in my regular typing habits so it slows me down!

     
  • At 7:05 PM, March 15, 2007, Blogger Rosanna =) said…

    I don't have any problems with Blogger on Safari either. I THINK I can tab. I wanted to try it right now but I'm automatically logged into my google a/c already!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home