this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

the duke

Well, I just found out where I'm going for my student teaching stint this semester: Leduc Composite High School! Woooooo! I'm actually quite excited because it's not that far. In the applications, they ask you if you have a car, and being an idiot, I said I had a car. When people answer yes, they usually put you somewhere far. I had horrible dreams of going to Fort Saskatchewan, or St. Albert. Driving that everyday would kill me. I'm happy I'm going to Leduc, I could probably pick up a nice part-time job out in Nisku while I'm at it. You know what they say, you can't have Leduc without ED!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:30 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger diana said…

    what a lame joke ed! did you make that up all by yourself?

    when do you start? do you get to wear sweats to work everyday? or are you going to be using all that clothes i bought you for xmas?

     
  • At 9:17 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger ed said…

    this one is for my minor, so i'm going to be teaching science. i dunno exactly what though.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Rosanna =) said…

    cool! that's not far. Actually for u to drive out to ft. sask. isn't that far either.

     
  • At 12:50 AM, January 31, 2007, Blogger Josh said…

    my auntie works there. i'm going to get her to terrorize you. are you going this year or next? my cousin is in Grade 12 there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home