this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

heat of the moment

I've frequented my neighbourhood Sobeys lately because of my increased nutritional requirements. Being vigourously active for six days a week makes me a hungry boy. I seriously don't stop eating (and shitting). Anyways, back to Sobeys, they play the sweetest music. It's like old school Red Robin oldies where you might not know the song name, but at least you can sing along to some part of the song. I love it. Today, they played some "Heat of the Moment" by Asia, and I didn't even mind waiting for the deli guy to cut my black peppered turkey. I just walked around, browsing there berries (strawberries and raspberries are the bomb), checked out some canned soups and pastas and was outta there. I love that place.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, January 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha Ed you're hilarious. I too have been paying more attention to my nutrition, but there is no music in the supermarkets down here. Sadly. I am quite proud, actually, I have only had one fast-food meal in the last couple of weeks...and that was at McDs with DVB. What sort of athletisizing are you up to?
    -Patrick

     

Post a Comment

<< Home