this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

the famed outing of april 19, 2006

Today, there was a flyer in the paper advertising the wonderful tent sale at Sport Chek. It talked about sweet sales on EVERYTHING!!! I was mostly interested in some Nike Dri-Fit tops, so I decided to take some time off studying to go check it out! I get to the Chek and it totally seems dead inside, where's the tent (and where's all the streamers and trumpeters?)? I walk around the shop trying to find some deals. Then I see a ray of light, coming from an open door in the back of the store, I go to investigate. I look through the door and it's this white tent in the back, looks pretty shitty! I walk in and it's just a mess of shoeboxes, rollerblade boxes, some loose golf clubs, and clothes messily hung on some clothing racks. I found the Nike tops, and there are no long sleeve ones, plus they are children sizes!! I looked at a 2XL and even then I had to say nay. I found a sweet pair of Nike tights, but I already have a pair. I basically walked around that place for half an hour trying to find a deal, I really wanted to, but I couldn't.

The outing was not in vain though. I went out to Sobey's on the way home to get some studying Cokes. 12 for $4.49, but wait, the special is 6 for $1.99. Awwwwww yeaaahhhhhhh, fucking right doggy! I'm set.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home