this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Saturday, December 17, 2005

maybe that's why i'm mad crazy

Today, I had a steak. Yesterday, I had a steak. The day before that, I had a steak. Oh yes, that's three days of steak in a row. That's Napoleon Dynamite style. I definitely think I take in an above average amount of steak when compared with the average population. I mean, you could probably build a sky scraper with the amount of meat iron I take in. Well, the first steak was with Angel and Shan-non (names altered to protect the identities of the innocent) at Milestones. That was cool, but most of my steaks are not from a restaurant. My papasan makes the majority of my steaks. They're not fancy or anything, just some pan action and some seasoning salt. Oh, I think my heart just stopped (and no, it's not because you walked by). Maybe I am just a Piece of Meat. Anyone want to go for a run?

======================
From Justin to Kelly is on TV, wow.

9 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Matt Lam said…

    Oh man, I have steak so often when I'm in dorm and I have to cook for myself. It tastes good, it's relatively healthy (compared to other student fare), and it's easy/quick to cook. Steak is basically the best food ever.

     
  • At 1:01 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    Man, what the fuck is up with that Kelly Clarkson music video when she's in a wedding dress lying in a goddamn swamp in a forest. Are they insinuating she isn't a virgin or some shit?

    I'm just saying, music videos are generally retarded.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger ed said…

    You cook your own steak!? Do you use the George Foreman grill?

    What does that have to do with her being a virgin?

     
  • At 2:33 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Ryan said…

    Wearing a white wedding dress. Writhing in mud. It's all "symbolism" or some shit, dawg.

     
  • At 4:06 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger Matt Lam said…

    I wouldn't trust the Foreman for steak...I find that the best is to get a frypan really hot (ie when it starts smoking), then throw the steak on there, sear both sides, turn down the heat and let it cook for a bit longer on both sides.

    I use the Foreman for chicken, mostly (since it even cooks from frozen)

     
  • At 5:24 PM, December 17, 2005, Blogger diana said…

    when i first made a steak here in toronto, i made it the way dad does, and made some rice and boiled some green giant frozen veggies. just like the lunches dad makes! hahaah

     
  • At 12:13 AM, December 18, 2005, Blogger Rosanna =) said…

    I was gonna blog about ed eating steak, but he already has so now I'll just comment. So I call him at around 1130 this AM to see if he has anything to eat for lunch (since he always calls us wondering if we've had dinner yet cuz mom took the car). He tells me that he's currently sitting and reading the paper and dad is cooking him a steak. There are so many things wrong about that picture! 1)he's eating steak at 1130AM on a saturday 2)he's reading the paper while his personal steak chef slaves away in the kitchen!!! what's up with that??!! yeah yeah, i'm just jealous....i think matt and I should just move in with mom & dad so they can cook US some steak too!

     
  • At 1:08 AM, December 18, 2005, Blogger ed said…

    trade you houses!

     
  • At 10:04 PM, December 18, 2005, Blogger Rosanna =) said…

    our house will be going up for sale next year anyway so you can make us an offer!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home