this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Thursday, September 08, 2005

the life

Let's talk about my school life, and of course, girls. My first semester will consist of days starting from eight or nine o'clock and ending at about six o'clock. My coaching time takes me to the late six o'clock end. Then when I get home I shower, work, and if it is Thursday I watch The O.C. Even after just a few days, I've noticed something.

This brings us to talking about girls. Let's face it, without girls in the world, the boys would just run around playing army and make fart jokes all day (which I enjoy doing occasionally). When my leisure time is severely cut down (like right now) compared to my summer, I totally think about girls a lot less. It's like I don't have time to woo girls during school (not that I don't try). The first day back was sooooo nice though. The nice weather + summer clothes = lots of hot girls. I've decided that the girl needs to come to me, so you girls out there, come hither.


*Driving Etiquette Side Note: The next time you are in a fender bender and nobody is hurt, GET THE FUCK OFF THE ROAD!!! It took me 20+ minutes to get from the university hospital to 111 street because of a three car fender bender. The people from all three cars got out and just stood in the median, waiting for something. What the fuck are you waiting for? Take down the info and move! It would take a cop 20 minutes just to get to them because they clogged the fucking street up. Some people are so damn stupid.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:52 PM, September 08, 2005, Blogger Manik said…

    the losers had the traffic blocked all the way to windsor parking lot!! it took me 40 mins to get from my parking spot to 111th!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home