this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

painting with light

Recently I've been re-bitten with the photography bug. I shot some volleyball (with film that was $10.25 per roll!) and now I want more. I've been cruising a few sites, which may be of some interest to you budding photographers out there, check them out:

Now the ideas are just popping in my head. I'm thinking more with the stuff I'm getting from eBay (my flash and my tripod), so I can't really put my ideas into action yet. They're both on the way though, so it won't be long until my creativity flows like [insert obscene sexual innuendo a la Sass Jordan].

Also, I've sent an email to the photo editor of The Gateway to see what I have to do to be on "staff." I really hope they have a nice pool of Canon equipment for me to borrow and have the main gym strobed up, so I can take some sweet volleyball action. That would be ideal. Sadly, I doubt they will have any of this. I'll let YOU [Uncle Sam pointing at you] know when I get emailed back.

I'm loaded up with 14 rolls of film I just bought, so I can't wait to burn 'em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home