this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Friday, December 08, 2006

aqua, and other stuff

I dunno why, but a friend and I started singing some Aqua during our volleyball class, and so I started to listen to the CD. So good. I dunno why, they have the "joke" songs and some that she sings seriously, but it's so catchy. I dig it.

I think I should have a career in summarizing movies:

|dropdeadED| says:
i'm watching pulse tonight
universe works on a math equation that never even ever really even ends in the end says:
i dont even know what that is
|dropdeadED| says:
you know, where the ghosts come through your printer and shit
universe works on a math equation that never even ever really even ends in the end says:
oh. haha. goddamn

Christmas colours for your pleasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home