this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Saturday, January 13, 2007

the best a man can get

Today, I shaved with a genuine Mach 3 Turbo blade for the first time in a long time. If you didn't know, recently I tried to save some cash by buying my razor blades on eBay. I love eBay, but this time I was fooled. I bought some fake blades, so I am here to warn you to be careful on eBay! Check out this site: www.fakeblades.com. Oh man, a real blade feels so good, even compared to a Schick Xtreme 3, the Mach 3 Turbo blade feels so much smoother. It just glides over my skin. The next time I shave and you notice, I'll let you feel my face. You'll have to wash your hands first, of course.

I'm in my second meet as a varsity athlete this Sunday, it'll be fun. The James Blunt CD is actually really good.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:20 PM, January 13, 2007, Blogger diana said…

    james blunt is even better live.

    we bought you those new razor blades at the end of december, you're just using them now?!?!?!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, January 14, 2007, Blogger Rosanna =) said…

    yo di...when did you see james blunt live?

    and yo ed, you should tell us when your meets are so we can cheer you on! (i'll paint my face) this is matt

     
  • At 4:57 PM, January 15, 2007, Blogger diana said…

    i saw james blunt march of 2006. it wasn't on the same tour you guys saw him at, i didn't go to that show when he came back to toronto. i saw him at a smaller venue and it was really good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home