this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Friday, November 12, 2004

damn you ebay

So here I am, thinking I'm playing it smart by waiting until the last 15 minutes to bid on a Bogen 3021 tripod and some random takes me into a bidding war. Last few minutes, I'm game. I take it up to $105.69 and he takes it to $110.21. With a minute and a half left, he takes it to $115.32 and I come back with $115.69 with 39 seconds remaining. It's in the bag right? Wrong. With 7 seconds left, a third guy comes in and lays down $118.19 for the win. I'm thinking I should've put a higher maximum bid, but whatever. I'll take the lost, well played pseudopickle, you bastard. Anyways, only 17 hours and 15 mins until the next item I'm watching ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home