this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Late nights...

I dunno what's been up lately, long nights, but not because I have lots of work (well I do), but just because. I should be doing some work, but it's just not happening. The hard semester is almost over, then it's just cruising time. Cruising Gwenyth styles. It's just like that song from A Goofy Movie, "...after today I'm gonna be cruising, after today she'll be mine..." (I have that soundtrack on tape, bought it from when I was a kid). Only difference is that I'm not in high school, my relief is more than a day away, and the girl won't be mine. FYI, the guy who sings that, Aaron Lohr, is Dean Portman from the Mighty Ducks movies. Pretty crazy hey, pretty crazy.

I got my headphones today, worrrrrd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home