this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

wtf

I was going all Knight Rider tonight and when I was coming home, this bitch in a van pissed me off. Well, I guess I pissed her off. She was following me down 23rd ave and would come up so close to me at every light. Then at the 23rd ave. 66th st. intersection, I chilled in the front because it was a red light. She honked and a looked at the car beside me, he didn't do anything. She honked again and I looked back, she was waving me forward. I guess she suddenly became a traffic cop and vetoed the red light, so that I could go. Do people really do this? How impatient are people these days? I waited it out and went when it was green. Then, still on 23rd, I was approaching a red light again and this truck pulls out from behind me to the lane to my right. This lane ends by turning into a parking lot. I guess this guy thought that I would impede his acceleration, so he wanted to pass me from the right lane. As you may have guessed, I pulled away as usual and the truck tried to pull ahead to pass but didn't have the oomph. If I was in my car, that would be understandable, it's slow. If I was riding a scooter, that'd be understandable, they are slow. But I'm riding a motorcycle, it weighs ten times less than your truck, you impatient fuck. I should become a driving instructor, I could change the world one driver at a time.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:01 AM, August 17, 2006, Blogger Matt Lam said…

    Alberta drivers...sigh

    German drivers are the best I've seen. There's no road rage, and people just drive well. Watching the autobahn from the air is totally cool because it's how a freeway should flow.

    ...except for when there's an accident on the autobahn. Then it's nasty, like 30+ car pileups...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home