this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Monday, July 10, 2006

selling my shit

I'm selling some of my stuff to liquidate some assets. I'm selling my mint Canon EOS 3 with the PB-E2 power booster for $700. My Canon 135mm f/2.0L lens is going for $800. My snowboard stuff: 2000 Ride Tempest 156cm, 2000 Ride Preston EX bindings, and 2001 Ride Orion boots, all for $400. If I know you, leave a comment or call me. If I don't know you and you live in Edmonton, leave a comment. If I don't know you and you don't live in Edmonton, please disregard this post.

PICS HERE

3 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, July 10, 2006, Blogger diana said…

    no, i'm not buying your stuff.

    just wanted to make a comment that this is classic ed behaviour.

    pick up a new hobby, obsess about it, learn all about it, and buy it. then move on the the next obsession.

    your obsessions are just getting more expensive that you have to liquidate your assets to move on.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Mr. 'Rabbit'son said…

    I just want to clarify. People from Calgary don`t qualify? Not that I`m looking to buy... just want to know.

     
  • At 11:57 AM, July 14, 2006, Blogger ed said…

    Hahaha, if I know you and you don't live in Edmonton, give me a call or leave a comment. There!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home