this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

shout out

This shout out goes out to Kal Tire. Today, during one of my drives, I discovered a nail stuck in one of my tires. I pulled into a Kal Tire and the guy took my info and I watched some PTI (Pardon the Interruption) while they checked out the tire. About 20 minutes later, a guy calls me and told me they just took the nail out and to come back in 150 km to get my wheel nuts re-torqued. They didn't even charge me! That's awesome. I was ready to pay for the repair, but free is super sweet. They even cleaned my tires so that the sidewalls were all shiny. Thanks Kal Tire!


1 Comments:

  • At 6:10 AM, June 14, 2006, Blogger Josh said…

    love the blog e.tse. keep it up. Cuthbert can do better than Avery. Does he take off his white hood when they're in bed?

    j

     

Post a Comment

<< Home