this routine riot

...a little less zoom, with a little more vroom...

Sunday, October 15, 2006

taste the rainbow

Skittles are really good. I eat them in a special way though. I eat all the yellow and orange ones first. After that, I eat the purple, red, and green ones. My favourite flavours from least to most are: yellow, orange, purple, red, green. That's why if you ask me, mid-pack, for some Skittles, I'll be a little miffed. Just because you'll probably be getting all my good ones after I've slaved over eating the gross ones. If you don't know, now you know.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:18 PM, October 15, 2006, Blogger Ryan said…

    I love blogs.

     
  • At 5:51 PM, October 15, 2006, Blogger diana said…

    b/c now you know more about ed than your 15 years of friendship have given you.

    i do the same with candy too, like wine gums. don't even think about asking me for one if only the reds and blacks are left.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, October 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Matt and I are the perfect Wine Gums couple. He likes the gross yellow and orange ones and I like the black, red, and green ones.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, October 16, 2006, Blogger diana said…

    i know what to get matt now, all the gross leftover winegums i don't like.

    rose - i bet he's just being nice to you and letting you eat the good colours, while he suffers to eat the rest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home